Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hey Hey everyone, its AQBecks, your blogger for the Electronic Syphonic. If you're wondering, I'm 25, hail straight from the beautiful San Francisco South Bay Area region of California (or the 408, whatev), and I am a dude who happens to love almost all things electronica and techno (no one's perfect). No, I haven't been to a rave, although I do go clubbing on Occasion and No, I dont drop E. I just a dude who happens to love the electronic music scene all over.

As this is is my first posting, I wanna hit the ground running. I will be posting up some trax I love from a DJ we all know as DeadMau5. Not into electronic and techno music or open to taking a peek? He's the gateway drug for me, I was into techno back in the Mid to late 90s, then kinda fell out of it in favor of Jpop and Alternative. Now, Im back and Im here to stay.

Wanna know something about me? Ask. Take care ppls

1 comment:

  1. i love electronic music homie and im glad that there will be another site to check out! keep in touch! - k

    ReplyDelete